- Contestant must be a citizen of the state or country in which they are representing.
- Pictures and information furnished to stylbee.com (any contest) becomes the property of this website. No pictures or information will be returned.
- All Fees must be paid before contestant enters into contest.
- All Judging results are final at the time of judgment. No exceptions.
- All entries and contestants to stylbee.com (any contest) agree that Stylbee.com will be their agent in the event they (the entries or contestants) are noticed and picked or hired by any advertising, modeling, clothing, or any other company as a result of exposure or effort of Stylbee.com
- Contestants under the age of 18 have to have the consent of a parent or legal guardian in order to enter.
- Any contestant or parent/guardian who furnishes Stylbee.com false information will be disqualified and the next contestant in line will take her place.
- All winners of the various contest of this website will be willing to advance to the next level of competition if there are any.
- Prizes, crowns, trophies will be determined according to the number of contestant entries to each category.
- Any anger, profanity, unseemly language, or anything else that might cause ill controversy that is directed towards the directors, producer, owners or anyone else involved with the production of or who is employed by Stylbee.com will be grounds for disqualification and ejection from any contest category at present or future contest. This rule is without exception and is at the discretion of Stylbee.com
- Entry fee, registration fees, grooming session fee are nonrefundable. Fees cannot be carried over from one year to another year.
- Representing: Pageant winners cannot use their title , picture with Stylbee.com Contest crown or banner in newspaper, on flyers, or printed in any literature, cards or ads, or used in any type of business or company promotion without written permission from Stylbee.com
- All pageant winners will conduct herself with dignity and professional courtesy while representing her title with Stylbee.com
- All contestants must be born a female.
- All contestants will be judged by professional pageant judges.
- The day that a contestant becomes a winner they will be required to sign a contract with Stylbee.com. Winners may have to make as many as 10 appearances during her reign. Appearances may include TV Broadcast or interviews, radio, public appearances, and interviews with promotion companies, fashion and or modeling companies.
- Stylbee.com nor it’s owners, affiliates, associates, sponsors advertisers or promoters are liable for any damage, fraud, negligence by any third party.
- Age divisions for Stylbee pageants are 0 to 1 yr., 1 yr., 2 yr., 3-4 yr., 5-6 yr., 7-8 yr., 9-10 yr., 11-12 yr., 13-17 yr., 18-19 yr.,20 -25 yr, 25 yr. and up. Ages 0-17 will be considered the children divisions. Ages 18 and up will be ladies divisions. Mrs. Miss divisions are 16-24 yr., 25-30 yr., 30 and up.
- Photos must be in color.
- Competition will be judged on facial, dress, hairstyle, overall appearance, and contestants answers to questions asked.
- All representatives or winners of any Stylbee.com pageant, who are under the age of 18 yrs., must be escorted by a parent or legal guardian to any pageant related promotion or event.
- When a contestant places 1st,2nd,3rd, in a contest she cannot participate in another contest for 60 days.
- Do not post any illegal content on Stylbee.com website/ social media pages.
- No one using Stylbee.com website is allowed to use vote exchange website or proxy server.
- All participants of Stylbee.com are required to complete the registration form before applying to be a contestant, judge, or viewer.
- Any type or form of cheating by any contestant, panel judge, online judge, or any other participating person or entity of Stylbee.com is prohibited will not be allowed.
- Stylbee.com views any type of vote spamming to a form of cheating.
- Any judge is allowed only one judge account per contestant, division, or category for the purpose of voting for a contestant of their choice.
- Any form of cheating by a contestant or judge will be grounds for disqualification of a contestant or the judge in question.
- Selected | Shortlisted | Rejected
- For selected contestants – Non Paid Grooming Sessions.
- We organise Paid grooming sessions in case you are shortlisted in any of Stylbee auditions.
- Rejected can apply in any of the audition.
- Organizer have rights to disqualify any contestant from the auditions/ grooming sessions/ finale basis behavior issues, absenteeism in grooming sessions without any refund of entry fee/ grooming fee or any other participation or applicable charges.
Any information provided within the Web site of Stylbee.com is for recreation purpose only.
Any statement design, picture, results of contest, or any other part of the design or use of this web page is made with understanding that no discrimination is intended.
All entries and pictures sent to Stylbee.com become the property of Miss E Pageant and can be used by Stylbee.com for any purpose that will promote, advance, advertise, Stylbee.com.
As a participant of any kind or type in Stylbee.com pageant you agree to hold Stylbee.com pageant its owner and its affiliates harmless from any and all possible damages including but not limited to property loss or damage as a result of any type of hardware, software, online failures, or any other technical malfunction or disturbance of the internet. You agree that Stylbee.com will not be held liable for any possible damages, losses. Personal injuries of any kind, any actions,and rights of any kind, or any other liability that may arise directly or indirectly from you participating in any contest or event of Stylbee.com pageant.
Stylbee and this website claim no warranties of any kind, express or implied to the operation of this website.