Stylbee recently conducted ‘Ins and Outs of Acting’ a session by ‘Sandeep Arora’ (Mahabharata Fame). This was a 4th session overall under the programme ‘Transformative Mentorship’.
This session aimed at providing the foundation in acting technique and on-camera experience for our contestants. This gave them a glimpse of real-world experience, which prepares them for being on a professional set.
(1) Introduction to Acting: what is Acting and how you can Act.
(2) Spontaneous V/s Method Acting: find & develop your style to Act.
(3) Acting Techniques: basics of Acting with ways to perform.
(4) Characterisation: understanding of character with its internal and external traits.
(5) The Expressions: any act without expression is not an Act.
(6) Modulation: how you can deliver dialogues.
(7) Improvisation: how you can improve your character.
(8) How to Face Audience: practical exercise to face Audience.
(9) Knowledge of Camera Acting: difference between Camera & Theatre Acting.
Session Mentor: Actor Sandeep Arora
Watch: Sandeep Arora’s Latest TV Commercial: Revital with Akshay Kumar
Watch: Sandeep Arora in Mahabharat (Star Plus – Balaji Telefilms)
Apart from Mahabharat, he has also acted for various roles in mythological shows such as: Siya Ke Ram, “Mahakali – Anth Hi Aarambh Hai – Colors Tv” and various films and TV Commercials.